10.000 Kills and PS5 already done...

MajorasMasked

21 hours ago, MajorasMasked said:

Ok Guys what should I do to get this trophy? I was thinking to make a new activision account. Would that work?
I don't wanna do this in One Match local. Also I heard that local trophies are disabled now.

I earned 2500 PAP 3 kills in 2 offline sessions! So im sure you can get 10,000 kills in multiple

• 4 months later...
On 14/11/2021 at 9:52 AM, oKrispy- said:

I earned 2500 PAP 3 kills in 2 offline sessions! So im sure you can get 10,000 kills in multiple

Do they accumulate in multiple offline sessions or does it have to be one sitting?

Even online , they accumulate right ?

13 minutes ago, JWill_55 said:

Do they accumulate in multiple offline sessions or does it have to be one sitting?

Even online , they accumulate right ?

Accumulate indeed. I did it in multiple sessions, no problem, popped mid-game.

Try to get it with 1 gun so that you're able to track the kills via the camo challenges. 

• Like 1

On 14/11/2021 at 9:52 AM, oKrispy- said:

edit: ok so I played locally on ps4 and thought I’d put it into standby to continue with kills, this didn’t work too well as the party was no longer available and the game ended , I thought I lost my progress… turns out I didn’t , and it’s accumulative , in fact grim reaper popped at about 7000 kills from my estimate. 

Edited by JWill_55