A Suggestion

Under trophies tab I enjoy sorting every trophy by the most achievers. Is there a way to filter out trophies I have already earned? 

I guess I want to see which trophies have the most achievers that I haven't earned yet, but including trophies for games I haven't purchased yet. Kind of like trophy advisor but including games that I do not own. Is this a possibility?

Hope that all made sense, and thanks again this is by far my favorite trophy site out there, keep up the great work!

Thank you guys for the suggestions, I actually use both of those suggestions already.

Was just trying to find out if there was anyway to add a filter to the trophies link so I only see unearned trophies

even if I don't own the game.

Right now I compare my trophy advisor list to the first game on trophies list that I don't own. The reason why I do it is because I go after the most

achieved trophies. Anyway if it's something easy to put in there that would be awesome, and if not I can live without and will still love this site. Oh

and I do it this way because I don't think you can view achievers for individual trophies by going directly to the game.

Anyway it's probably not a hugely important thing for most people, but for the way I do things it would make things very convenient.

Oh and on a final note, there is already a filter for this on the trophy advisor for earned and unearned, basically just looking for that on trophies

link. Thanks for your time and sorry about the long winded post.

Edited by TWOLF2016