Platinum still attainable?

cornhed

Looking to buy this game, is the online trophy still available? How many people would be needed to boost it? Sounds like the servers were empty years ago lol

Are there people interested in boosting? I would make a gaming session but I don't think I can without owning the game. ?

Thanks in advance for any info!

8 minutes ago, cornhed said:

Looking to buy this game, is the online trophy still available? How many people would be needed to boost it? Sounds like the servers were empty years ago lol

Are there people interested in boosting? I would make a gaming session but I don't think I can without owning the game. 1f612.png

Thanks in advance for any info!

You can only create sessions for games that are synced to your profile and appear on your trophy card. As for the servers, they are still up AFAIK but various patches have made the Plat a real slog and almost nightmarishly hard from what I've read.

Online is still available. There is an online trophy that requires you to win an online match, and you only need one boosting partner to earn it. When I went for the trophies nobody was racing online so I doubt you’ll find anyone playing it now (I’m guessing) if you were to do it without boosting. 

The difficulty of the plat is really not that bad, someone mentioned the times for platinum medals (hardest trophy in the game) being tighter with the latest updates - true but if you can find an easy event for a platinum medal it’s more than doable even with the latest patch, since you only need one plat medal you are free to choose which event you want to go for.

Edited by Don_carlito94
  • Like 3