Should i avoid?

DhillsPlats

10 hours ago, seblegamer said:

I got this trophy after many many drinks, same happened for some friends

So i'm just wondering if there is not a missing word in the trophy description => Isn't it for drinking 5 differrents drinks ? And not just 5 ?

I've wondered the same thing actually, if the description was missing something. Thank you for the info. at least I know now I'm not alone with it. :/

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I'd say go for it. I'll admit, I didn't know what to expect from this game nor did I read/watch any reviews before I started it. It's basically just playing dodgeball, after all. Turns out I was mistaken, because this is easily the best online only game I've played. It may be a simple concept, but it's really addictive and fun to play. Not to mention, the fact that they're adding new content every now and then makes it more enjoyable. Even after getting the platinum, I find myself coming back to this, be it either boosting, testing my skills or just to have fun.

As for negatives, I really don't have much to say. Actually, the only major complaint I have is the matchmaking system. Sometimes when searching for a match, the game might put you in a match that's currently in-progress. Sometimes this is good (especially if the match had just started), but other times you might get added to a match that's reaching its conclusion which makes no sense. I also don't like the announcer that much. I find it's kind of distracting how he always has to tell about specific things, like when a team needs one more point to win the match or whenever you pick a special ball. Luckily, you can mute him, which makes matches more enjoyable.

Finally, the most satisfying thing. Whenever you hit someone with a ball, it results in a bang and hearing that is so satisfying. That, and sneaking behind an unaware opponent and then hitting them. That never gets old.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...