‘I Own The Quadrant’ the easy way

• 5 months later...

What a fantastic guide. Using your method got me the trophy in roughly 2 hours. The only difficult part about getting this trophy is wrapping your head around the game, but once you do, it's actually very simple.

I would also like to point out 1 thing I noticed. I found that most times I reloaded a save, the path that I initially created was altered, due to some of the path being blocked by objects. As you skimmed over here:

On 20/11/2021 at 4:18 AM, Rapid-Richy said:

Little side note if you select your course and and factor and the ship doesn’t move there is something blocking your path therefore you will have to move around it.

I eventually combated this by making a save which was only had a couple more quadrants to clear (making sure I had enough star dates), and slightly changing my path every save till I got lucky enough where the rng factor of this game didn't screw my path and I was able to complete it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the guide, it helped me to understand how to play.

I was stucked on this for a few hours since I kept getting blocked paths, until I figured out the issue. A blocked path is not entirely RNG, if it happens it is because there is an obstacle in your SR Scan for the Course you want to pick. So the simple solution would be to SR Scan to check the situation and then move your ship in another sector (quadrant set to 0). After that you should be able to warp without problems.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...