Zombies Trophies Bugged

vivaladil

I can't unlock either Death Dealer or Grim Reaper and I've definitely met the requirements for both. 

I think the problem is the data not correctly syncing to the server or something. Because in-game in Zombies it shows me as level 30 when I'm up to level 51 or something now. All the other trophies have unlocked fine so far like reaching max rank with a character etc. 

Hopefully, it's something that can be fixed with a quick patch, otherwise, CBF doing it either offline, or again online. But a PSA for those who have the same issues. 

18 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

Just continue to kill and play and it will unlock. It’s servers syncing delay

i second this.. i got both yesterday without paying too much attention to my kill count

put in mind that zombies dying around screamer (exploding zombie) when killing one with PAP lv3 wpn will only count as 1 elimination

• 4 months later...

Got the plat yesterday but still playing. Have to say I'm quite enjoying the multiplayer. I don't usually play COD MP unless it's a plat requirement (I play for the campaign) but played a lot of zombies this time which is the way I levelled up everything. Now I'm playing team deathmatch and really liking the maps and weapon variety/customisation. Zombies can level you up very quickly but there's a risk/reward factor in that the higher rounds award you more XP if you  exfiltrate but failing at high rounds means you could have wasted an hour for nothing, although you're highly unlikely to fail if you make it that far because it means your team is solid. I jumped up 10 player ranks in one session of zombies co-op; it was crazy.

• 7 months later...