Criminal Rating

Yesterday evening I had about 1500 points and jumped directly to 2500 after installing the update. But my point counter is still raising, now it's on 4200.

I guess this is a side-effect of the criminal rating fix in Vice City. I guess the fix does affect all 3 games as the calculation was changed, or something like that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaftenMiescha said:

Yesterday evening I had about 1500 points and jumped directly to 2500 after installing the update. But my point counter is still raising, now it's on 4200.

I guess this is a side-effect of the criminal rating fix in Vice City. I guess the fix does affect all 3 games as the calculation was changed, or something like that.

Glad to hear that as I knew the rrophy was gkitched in Vice City so was waiting till update to go for the last trophy in it as I have all the rest. Looks like it might make it a bit easier

2 hours ago, faddics said:

Anybody got any really helpful tips to get to 2,500 criminal rating, currently at 596 through natural progression.

I'm going for the 100% and got it by doing everything on the 1st island and a couple of things on the 2nd. I hadn't even done any of the main missions on the 2nd island.

5 hours ago, faddics said:

Anybody got any really helpful tips to get to 2,500 criminal rating

The most helpful tip is: if you’re going for 100% completion, there’s no need to do anything out of your way for 2500 CR, because it is achievable through natural progression.

There is detailed table here which actions award you with CR points in classic GTA 3. It’s in Russian though, so may need to use browser built-in translator or Google Translate.