Just messaged dev over glitched trophy

Ancestral_Spirit

I should really say potentially glitched trophy.

After surfing through the XBox sites, the same trophy for finishing the game is glitched on their end as well.

However someone did mention that they have finished the game, most certainly did not do it in under an hour, and yet his achievement for under an hour popped but not for finishing the game.

This could potentially be a case of the trophy description/unlock conditions being the wrong way around.

For anyone who has earned the trophy for finishing the game in under and hour, can you confirm that you definitely finished the game in under an hour, or do you think you took a lot longer?

If you think you took a lot longer than an hour, it could well be a case of mislabeled trophies, which is a nice easy fix  :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Undead-Solaire90 said:

I got the trophy for completing the game in under 1 hour in my first playthrough, but i had 2+ hours. Then I made the no deaths run under 55 minutes hoping to also get the Red Ronin trophy if they were changed, but it didn't pop.

Well i have some good news for you!

I just got a response from the dev on twitter:

'Hi! I sent the problem to Qubyte already, I believe once it's solved you can simply open the game and watch the ending to get the achievements that are missing'

So unfortunately when a patch is out, it sounds like you'll have to finish the game again, but from the looks of it, it may well be getting a fix  :) 

Qubyte is the publisher btw.

Defo bugged then and not just a case of the trophy descriptions being the wrong way around judging from your experience.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ancestral_Spirit said:

Well i have some good news for you!

I just got a response from the dev on twitter:

'Hi! I sent the problem to Qubyte already, I believe once it's solved you can simply open the game and watch the ending to get the achievements that are missing'

Thank you!

Been wondering why nobody has obtained the plat.

I think there are other glitched trophies too, I have now finished the game, ronin at last didn't pop  which is a story trophy, the 20 man arena didn't pop which is also a story trophy. I also got more than a 16x combo in that arena room and it didn't pop for me either. Something to keep in mind if people are going to go for the platinum.

Edited by Showtime___Mike
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Showtime___Mike said:

I think there are other glitched trophies too, I have now finished the game, ronin at last didn't pop  which is a story trophy, the 20 man arena didn't pop which is also a story trophy. I also got more than a 16x combo in that arena room and it didn't pop for me either. Something to keep in mind if people are going to go for the platinum.

Ah...too bad.

I tweeted to the publisher the other day, and haven't got any response. :(

6 hours ago, Showtime___Mike said:

At least for me the 16x combo popped when i left the combo meter finish. I got the max combo in a room before the 20 man arena and it didn't pop. I didn't have trouble for the 20 man arena.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm glad the game got fixed.  I emailed the developer about the glitched trophies and inability to replay chapters back in October and never heard anything and had given up hope. 

Any tips for beating the game without dying?  I'm assuming you can just do chapter select, but even then it still seems pretty daunting.