Show Off trophy glitched?

FerryF1

Hi all,

Just finished an evening of BF with friends.

On 3 of our games, I had the most amount of revives thus making me the one who got highlighted at the end of the round for a outstanding performance.

However, on all 3 occasions I didnt get the trophy for achieving an outstanding performance.

Is this one glitched? Or is there a specific requirement  or something?

A lot of the game’s trophies are glitched in some way. Luckily, Show Off popped for me when playing against AI Bots on Beginner difficulty in Conquest.

27 minutes ago, FerryF1 said:

Hi all,

Just finished an evening of BF with friends.

On 3 of our games, I had the most amount of revives thus making me the one who got highlighted at the end of the round for a outstanding performance.

However, on all 3 occasions I didnt get the trophy for achieving an outstanding performance.

Is this one glitched? Or is there a specific requirement  or something?

Yes, on the first day of playing I got most revives in two different games and was one of the three players shown at the end of the game and didn't get the trophy, but then the next day when I started playing I finally got the trophy when I did it again. That next day is also when my trophies for walking 25 km and driving 15 km popped at basically the same time when entering a game, so I think there is some sort of strange delay with stat tracking with the game.