PS4 Trophies That Dont Work Online If Your On Somebody Else's World

CookiestMonsterr

On the most recent update there has been a done of changes to the trophies including trophies not working online here's a list of all of them that cant be boosted on somebody else's world  
Corruptible - Corrupt 50% of the World You have to leave the game to update the %
In The Hallow - Hallow 50% of the World You have to leave the game to update the %
Appease The Volcano Gods - Kill the guide with a lava Bucket 
Double Vision - Kill Twins 
Prime Directive - Kill Skeleton Prime 
Walk Without Rhythm - Kill The Destoryer 
Mecha Mayhem - Kill Twins, Skeleton Prime and the Destoryer
Slayer Of Worlds - Kill all bosses
Fae Flayer - Kill the Empress of Light
Dead Men Tell No Tales - Open a dead man tell no tales chest and die within 10s 

Its hard doesnt autopop if its already hard but if you kill the wall of flesh for the first time you will get it online 

Edited by CookiestMonsterr

So, as I am literally helping someone with the trophies at the moment, I can confirm that some of them will still pop in another's world. The Zenith trophy popped when he picked it up from a chest in my world and he got the goblin army done while in my world as well. Lucky Break also works, as he earned that as well. However, I noticed that for some reason the one for using all crafting benches doesn't work now, and am currently testing to see if I can get that to work. 

7 minutes ago, HealedFiend13 said:

So, as I am literally helping someone with the trophies at the moment, I can confirm that some of them will still pop in another's world. The Zenith trophy popped when he picked it up from a chest in my world and he got the goblin army done while in my world as well. Lucky Break also works, as he earned that as well. However, I noticed that for some reason the one for using all crafting benches doesn't work now, and am currently testing to see if I can get that to work. 

I wasnt sure about the goblin army one but zenth did he drop it again or what did he do 

Some more things of note that I have found. You can do the crafting benches in someone's world, but as you said in your other post, you now need to craft an item at each. I did find that we only needed one of the 4 types of fall blocks that you make from the crystal ball though. Also, if you join someone's world that has all the NPC's, kill the guide and let him respawn, you can get the trophy for having all NPC's now. 

2 hours ago, HealedFiend13 said:

Some more things of note that I have found. You can do the crafting benches in someone's world, but as you said in your other post, you now need to craft an item at each. I did find that we only needed one of the 4 types of fall blocks that you make from the crystal ball though. Also, if you join someone's world that has all the NPC's, kill the guide and let him respawn, you can get the trophy for having all NPC's now. 

Thank you