Trophies Glitched?

BucketsAndBombs

So I just completed a play now game to get some of the trophies such as winning by X amount of points, etc., and none of them popped.  

I used sliders and set the difficulty to rookie to get them over with.  Is this the reason why they aren't popping? I don't play playnow and really don't want to play another playnow against the cpu just for them to not pop.

Also, if someone can refer me to a trophy guide for this game ANYWHERE, I'd really appreciate it.

Edited by BucketsAndBombs

19 hours ago, BucketsAndBombs said:

So I just completed a play now game to get some of the trophies such as winning by X amount of points, etc., and none of them popped.  

I used sliders and set the difficulty to rookie to get them over with.  Is this the reason why they aren't popping? I don't play playnow and really don't want to play another playnow against the cpu just for them to not pop.

Also, if someone can refer me to a trophy guide for this game ANYWHERE, I'd really appreciate it.

Quarter length doesn't matter. I've just did some trophies with a minute quarter on second account to check. Maybe the sliders disable trophies. Try it on rookie without using sliders.

I will probably make a guide like I did in 2k20. I would do it already, but I don't know if I will be able to publish it before all trophies are obtainable. There are still 2 trophies that require cards released in future to meet the requirements.

• 4 months later...