Trophies buggy?

16 hours ago, VI-s-SI said:

Has someone also expirienced buggy trophies?

Just had the Collect All Lore Trophy bug out on me, lol. This game is a whole bag of tricks, the crashes and bugs are incredibly bad. I had 18 Softlocks, most being on Winddrake Isle, and I lost count of crashes, there is one every 30-45 minutes all related to going into, or out of combat.

I am also locked out of Yasuo's Legendary Weapon as well, as the Maple Seeds had an enemy attack me when there is a small video that is suppose to play out after solving a Wind Puzzle with Turbines, and now the chest in unopenable.

Edit: Make that 19 Softlocks.

Edited by Gecko-Byte
Edit is listed.

Same happened to me with Fox Trot and Bounty Captain trophies. I saw that trophies popped, i even have both PS5 autoscreenshots with them... But they are not on my profile... I have and old save and gonna try to kill maokai again to see if Fox Trot reappears... This is a strange bug for sure.

Edit: i turned off my network and checked that both trophies where OK. So i connected to PSN again and synchronized with server.. Everything is ok now. After 14k trophies, i never had this problem before on any playstation.

Edited by Pexego

Does anyone know how to get well rested? (Eat 15 meals at rest spots), im near the torch Eat & rest (ate 50 meals) and no trophy do they mean eat a meal at 15 different spots?

Edit: got the trophy after a battle

Edited by LilJayR4-
  • Like 1

On 23/11/2021 at 6:47 PM, MagicZeroX said:

Nothing for me thankfully. I keep saving every two seconds because the game has crashed on me several times. I am enjoying myself other then the crashes though.

Same glad im not the only one i was thinking my ps5 was dying.