Collectable Trophy Issues

Violino

Just want to know if anyones had any issues with the collectable trophies in any pack before and how they got around it? MSB: Bavarian Bounty hasn't popped for me even though it says in big numbers that I have 100 out of 100 and it's been about 2 days since I did it.

I can't really be bothered to do it again, the MSB collectables were a right pain but if that's what people recommend then I shall have another go at some point.

• 5 months later...
59 minutes ago, Sardavanua said:

@Violino I see you have obtained the trophy. How did you get it? Did you have to collect all of them again? 

Yeah. I think it was my 4th or 5th time trying.

I just kept making uninstalling and reinstalling the game and every time I made a new player profile in game too. Kept reading about it being worse with more DLC’s installed and unfortunately I can’t tell you what I had or didn’t have installed at the time. All I know is the MSB stuff as whole is buggy as hell and I was so glad to be done with it.

• Like 1

The MSB stuff is definitely buggy even by the standards of this game - I wasn't awarded the trophy for all scenarios properly, I haven't got round to trying to re-pop it yet.

What I have found with several other trophies in this game is that after completing the requirements if it doesn't pop straight away, leave the game running on idle - sometimes only a few minutes is necessary whereas other times it can be several hours - it doesn't work all of the time, but I think it's worth trying before you go through uninstalls/reinstalls and new profiles to do the requirements all over again.

13 hours ago, based_gigachad said:

The MSB stuff is definitely buggy even by the standards of this game - I wasn't awarded the trophy for all scenarios properly, I haven't got round to trying to re-pop it yet.

What I have found with several other trophies in this game is that after completing the requirements if it doesn't pop straight away, leave the game running on idle - sometimes only a few minutes is necessary whereas other times it can be several hours - it doesn't work all of the time, but I think it's worth trying before you go through uninstalls/reinstalls and new profiles to do the requirements all over again.

I didn't even know about that way of doing it. Next time a trophy bugs out, I'll give this a go.

My newest issue is that no matter what I do or what I do / don't install, I can't get the Northern Trans-Pennine set to appear in the menu. But that can be fixed when I start playing the game again.

13 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Mate I think its rarer to find a trophy that does unlock properly on these TSW games than one that doesn't. Theyve been broken since launch and Dovetail refuse to fix it. 

Exactly. I usually use a trophy unlocking properly in TSW as a good excuse to take a break and play something else. Not good time wise, but great for my sanity. I've read lots about TSW2 working better and having better tracking though so there is that I suppose.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

I've had about 30 trophies glitch on me across dlcs, including Northern transpennine, East coastway, WSR, Rapid Transit

It was fine for me till I got to the MSB pack. Every trophy didn’t pop when it should of. Made it hard to go back to it

16 hours ago, Violino said:

My newest issue is that no matter what I do or what I do / don't install, I can't get the Northern Trans-Pennine set to appear in the menu. But that can be fixed when I start playing the game again.

Well, the DLC trophies can't glitch on you, if you can't access the DLC in the first place lmao.

10 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

I've had about 30 trophies glitch on me across dlcs, including Northern transpennine, East coastway, WSR, Rapid Transit

Which NTP trophies glitched on you? I'm currently working on NTP myself and everything popped so far...

19 hours ago, Sardavanua said:

Well, the DLC trophies can't glitch on you, if you can't access the DLC in the first place lmao.

Very true ?can’t get disappointed if there’s nothing to disappoint.

20 hours ago, Sardavanua said:

Which NTP trophies glitched on you? I'm currently working on NTP myself and everything popped so far...

All services, and the milage ones