Boosting/Help Thread

Avengerr18

Okay so this is an idea i thought of... Im sorry if this is already in use, but i had an idea where we could have a thread where everyone just lists all the games they need help/boosting on to get trophies, then someone else can look at the post and if they want to boost or help with one of the games they can add the person... It could be an advantage to all the individual threads out therebas it can be one collective place in which everyone can post and share. if any of the site admins like this idea then please feel free to sticky this. if its already been done or its not liked then thankyou for reading this and thanks for your time i will go first as an example:

PSN: avengerr18

Games need help/boosting on

Wolfenstein

Bulletstorm

GTA4

Fifa10

Midnight club

Operation Flashpoint

Fight night round 4

Motorstorm pacific rift

Mercenaries 2

Pure

Fear 2

Call of juarez bound in blood

Resistance 2

Chronicles of riddick

Alien vs predator

Little big planet 1

Dj hero

Tom clancys hawx!!!!

Ghostbusters

Bfbc1

Dirt 2

Red faction gurilla

Cod 5 (zombies) dlc

Uncharted 2

Resident evil 5 versus mode

Bioshock 2 multiplayer DLC

your best bet would probably be to go to "games" forum and start a thread for those games that you are serious about boosting... Thats where i have had the most luck... i just start a thread about boosting under that particular game that i want help with and i have had a lot of success doing so...

Being able to flag specific trophies for boosting would be neat ...

And it would unflag when you get the trophies ... since in my experience once players have their trophy they usually move to something else makes searching for a B.partner a real chore when going through forums IMHO especially for old games.