Could the Japanese games be filtered out?

While the filtering is a good idea if you filter games with purely Japanese trophy descriptions you might accidentally filter out ported games. Catherine and Blazblue come to mind especially since sometimes their trophies are in english and sometimes they're not.

Edited by Bucknerd

While the filtering is a good idea if you filter games with purely Japanese trophy descriptions you might accidentally filter out ported games. Catherine and Blazblue come to mind especially since sometimes their trophies are in english and sometimes they're not.

I am not sure what you are saying. Most games do have multiple language translation for the game. You can go on this site even and pick the language you want to see. I just want to see all the games with the English option available. If it doesn't have an English option you can get rid of it. I can't buy it without importing and I don't import. Catherine shouldn't have any issues? 

Edited by illidari_1337

Sometimes it will switch or randomly be in Japanese one place and English the next. At least that's what I've experienced. I'm sure if that happened to you and you were looking for something specific you could work around it. In the long run your suggestion would be easier. Just keep in mind not all games that have been localized for the west have trophies in english.

And even if there are trophies in English the language will switch. Catherine and Blazblue are examples. Go look at my profile and look at my first trophy info under the rare trophy box. Random Japanese Catherine. In the scroll feed on the profile it will appear in Japanese too.

I only brought it up so localized games wouldn't be filtered oit based on the fact that the trophy language flip flops.

There's just that many Japanese only Vita games. :/

It'd be nice, but it's not a big deal looking through there, and it'd be hard to really sort. Since some Japanese games use English titles anyway, and some non-Japanese games show up in Japanese sometimes, like Bucknerd said.

Sometimes it will switch or randomly be in Japanese one place and English the next. At least that's what I've experienced. I'm sure if that happened to you and you were looking for something specific you could work around it. In the long run your suggestion would be easier. Just keep in mind not all games that have been localized for the west have trophies in english.

And even if there are trophies in English the language will switch. Catherine and Blazblue are examples. Go look at my profile and look at my first trophy info under the rare trophy box. Random Japanese Catherine. In the scroll feed on the profile it will appear in Japanese too.

I only brought it up so localized games wouldn't be filtered oit based on the fact that the trophy language flip flops.

It's just a different stacking region. It depends on how the game was bought. Catherine is a weird one because the "Japanese version" shows for a version that may have been purchased in US. It depends on where exactly you got it from.