Are servers still up?

I just received a couple of PS3 games, and this was among them. Back in the days when it was released I heard mostly mixed opinions of it, so I did not buy it, but now it might be a good time to revisit. I recall there is one online trophy in the game - are servers still up and running? Just want to make sure, knowing that Shadow of Mordor servers were closed last year, and this game is way older than it.

• 6 months later...

Something to keep in mind:

• Servers are still up ✔
  • ***DO NOT set it to Easy. The enemies die too quickly without giving the opportunity to use a finishing blow.***
  • It wasn't as easy as YouTube videos made it out to be. Timing it took some effort to get right but just stick with it and it'll happen.
  • I just hosted a game and set it to public so the two people that were going to join could do so without taking the time to invite them but the lobby didn't populate for them. We were setting it to New Game so perhaps recent players just need to message each other and can't rely on getting a lucky connection.
  • A voice chat could probably make coordinating the finishing blow much easier...

I could make it my life's work to go on rants wondering why the hell no one has mics. The amount of people without mics absolutely baffles me. This issue is ruining my life and destroying my marriage. It's stripped away my libido and now I pee sitting down. And my dog stepped on a bee. I WILL cry myself to sleep tonight.

Edited by sacred-Sin-
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, sacred-Sin- said:

I could make it my life's work to go on rants wondering why the hell no one has mics.

Same can be said about people posting bad information in old threads...

Servers are likely P2P, meaning they aren't going down until PS3 goes down.  Your public game didn't populate because there isn't anyone playing this anymore.  Also, adjust your search filters.

Easy difficulty is fine. The final enemy in each fight will get the triangle prompt.  Alliance trophy isn't that hard, but does require coordination.  Just gotta trial and error it.