Trust System

Hi, I've stopped playing the game at the first post Stormblood patch (just after getting my shiny FFXIV: ARR platinum), I think the Return Of The Bull quest, I'm interested to know how the trust system works, when it becomes available and how far it can take you into the main scenario. I won't play the game on PS5, time is less and less and I'm almost ready to retire from hunting, so I won't load the PS5 version on my profile, the 100% seems a chore I don't want to embark on, but I'd like to experience the remaining Shadowbringer and Endwalker story main scenario on PS4, is this manageable relying on the trust system only, so I can experience the story at my leisure without the need for a group of people?

Edited by Brightblade76

From Shadowbringers on you can do dungeons with NPCs but iirc you can't use Trusts for trials so you'd still have to do a few trials with other players. Also for starting Shadowbringers you need to complete the 3x ARR Crystal Tower raids if you haven't done them yet and these have to be done with other players as well.

9 hours ago, Yoranto said:

From Shadowbringers on you can do dungeons with NPCs but iirc you can't use Trusts for trials so you'd still have to do a few trials with other players. Also for starting Shadowbringers you need to complete the 3x ARR Crystal Tower raids if you haven't done them yet and these have to be done with other players as well.

I did every single raid up to the ones released with the Stormblood expansion, so I think this includes the ones you mention, so this leaves only the new SB and EW main scenario trials to be done with other people, interesting, thanks.