Petition for Congress to make the Doge Meme Completely Illegal

Asuka Langley

Memes are usually stupid, if people are taking it that seriously then they should just turn off their PCs and phones/tablets/whatever and go outside, look at the sky, think about life...

Doge is okay, it's not bullying anything, it just makes fun of a situation, there are worse memes out there, why don't they make those illegal? Or better yet, why don't they make the internet illegal?

Congress? as in the United States Congress wants to make doge illegal?, sometimes I really do prefer being Australian.

And don't they have better things to do I dunno maybe like: run a country instead of making internet memes illegal.

Reading comprehension, guy. 

Someone, probably as a joke, started this petition to try and make congress make the Dodge meme illegal. If I recall correctly, if a petition reaches a certain amount of signatures the White House is required to acknowledge it. There was also a petition to build a Death Star and I can't remember if there was ever a response for that but I do believe it reached the required amount of signatures. 

Parker

Reading comprehension, guy.  Someone, probably as a joke, started this petition to try and make congress make the Dodge meme illegal. If I recall correctly, if a petition reaches a certain amount of signatures the White House is required to acknowledge it. There was also a petition to build a Death Star and I can't remember if there was ever a response for that but I do believe it reached the required amount of signatures.   Parker

http://m.theweek.com/article.php?id=238746

• Like 1