DLCs

sjk-82

7 minutes ago, Desavenencia said:

If I were you, I would put the Helldivers: Super-Earth Ultimate Edition on my PS App wish list to buy it at a good discount. I did that two years ago and I got all the content of the game for seven bucks... and it was worth it.

That has now been superseded by the Dive Into Hell Edition - it's the same game, just with all the latest updates and DLCs hardcoded into it :).

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/12/2021 at 10:44 PM, HuntingFever said:

That has now been superseded by the Dive Into Hell Edition - it's the same game, just with all the latest updates and DLCs hardcoded into it :).

I have been looking for a while in the PS Store from the PS App and I haven’t found the most recent edition you’re talking about.

Helldivers: Dive Harder Edition appears, launched on July 8, 2015. And then there’s the edition I was talking about, which is Helldivers: Super-Earth Ultimate Edition, which was released on August 26, 2015.

Dive Harder Edition brings all the content except the character DLC, while Super-Earth Ultimate Edition brings the same as the previous one, in addition to ALL the character DLC.

I haven’t found “Helldivers: Dive Into Hell Edition” anywhere.

4 minutes ago, Desavenencia said:

I have been looking for a while in the PS Store from the PS App and I haven’t found the most recent edition you’re talking about.

Helldivers: Dive Harder Edition appears, launched on July 8, 2015. And then there’s the edition I was talking about, which is Helldivers: Super-Earth Ultimate Edition, which was released on August 26, 2015.

Dive Harder Edition brings all the content except the character DLC, while Super-Earth Ultimate Edition brings the same as the previous one, in addition to ALL the character DLC.

I haven’t found “Helldivers: Dive Into Hell Edition” anywhere.

My bad, it's actually called the "Dive Harder" edition ?. I don't know where I got "Dive into Hell" from.