Persona endless night collection, Persona 4 code

It might vary depending on copy printed but mine says April 2020.

But also the code sometimes last longer than the date printed. I have redeemed stuff that had been expired before.

But after searching google I found this it was 11months ago, and the code was expired for this dude.

24 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

It might vary depending on copy printed but mine says April 2020.

But also the code sometimes last longer than the date printed. I have redeemed stuff that had been expired before.

But after searching google I found this it was 11months ago, and the code was expired for this dude.

it looks like its better no to tak erisk, imagine paying 100$ and having expiring code, fuck atlus :(

17 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

If you personally don't care wether it's digital or physical. Go for the digital version personally it's what I did and don't regret it for the price. Currently it's 70% off in the US/Canadian PSN stores and nets you all 3 games code free.

Usually there are games that i don't care about having digital , i bought blue reflection 1 digital because i'm refuse to pay300$  physical lol, but i wanted this on physical and taking the risk and lost money it's not good for me so yeah i think i need to get it digital

41 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

it looks like its better no to tak erisk, imagine paying 100$ and having expiring code, fuck atlus :(

Usually there are games that i don't care about having digital , i bought blue reflection 1 digital because i'm refuse to pay300$  physical lol, but i wanted this on physical and taking the risk and lost money it's not good for me so yeah i think i need to get it digital

I get that, there's a few games I've double dipped into physicals cause of stuff like that or get them digitally cause cheaper then physical later for collecting purposes.

And ugh yeah Blue Reflection is absurd with its price it wasn't even low print originally or anything peeps just bought up the extra Amazon stock last time it was discounted and hoarded them to sale. Still not as bad as Asterisk Wars for Vita. Have a extremely limited English sub Asia only release, then delists the digital version like there was any other option to get it that wasn't $500+

45 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Wait for a sale on the Digital Endless Night Edition ( goes off 70% off plenty of times this year).

It's on sale currently right now till December 23rd

https://psprices.com/region-ca/game/2566301/persona-dancing-endless-night-collection

• 2 months later...