Is this a good game?

xBenlander

It took me 20 hours to get the Platinum, and besides notable difficulty spikes during certain boss fights, the Platinum was very easy. I'd say it's a 3/10. I actually think you can get the Platinum even quicker than 20 hours. 

I liked the game a lot. It's very charming. Combat gets a bit repetitive, but I liked the story and characters. Also, the chinese chess mini game is quite fun, when playing against advanced opponents. Overall, it's not the deepest game ever, but I didn't mind. I had a good time with it. 

• Like 3

Was a fun game played it on norm. Few bosses were quite a challenge.

Had to turn it to easy for final boss, needs Abit of grinding for lv50 (platted game w all side quests done at lv 44.

The story is solid and gameplay has some backtracking.

Almost every side quest was a fetch quest 

But all in all I would recommend it for a fun adventure game with hack n slash / souls vibe

• Like 1

T

14 hours ago, Maahniac said:

It took me 20 hours to get the Platinum, and besides notable difficulty spikes during certain boss fights, the Platinum was very easy. I'd say it's a 3/10. I actually think you can get the Platinum even quicker than 20 hours. 

I liked the game a lot. It's very charming. Combat gets a bit repetitive, but I liked the story and characters. Also, the chinese chess mini game is quite fun, when playing against advanced opponents. Overall, it's not the deepest game ever, but I didn't mind. I had a good time with it. 

13 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Was a fun game played it on norm. Few bosses were quite a challenge.

Had to turn it to easy for final boss, needs Abit of grinding for lv50 (platted game w all side quests done at lv 44.

The story is solid and gameplay has some backtracking.

Almost every side quest was a fetch quest 

But all in all I would recommend it for a fun adventure game with hack n slash / souls vibe

Thank you, I will definitely give this game a try!