Chivalry 2 its worth it?

TheAbyssWalker61

I've had a lot of fun with this game. I focused only on getting the platinum which took me 3 days. If you're going for it the only really boring and bad thing is playing as an archer, atleast that's my take on it. All the other stuff was just fun. I was actually pretty good (top 3 most of the time) which made killing everyone even more fun.

Can't say how the servers are as of now. I've played in July and there were always full maps day and night when playing. (EU)

19 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

I've had a lot of fun with this game. I focused only on getting the platinum which took me 3 days. If you're going for it the only really boring and bad thing is playing as an archer, atleast that's my take on it. All the other stuff was just fun. I was actually pretty good (top 3 most of the time) which made killing everyone even more fun.

Can't say how the servers are as of now. I've played in July and there were always full maps day and night when playing. (EU)

Perfect i saw and yeah many people play this game so fine , but im thinking about standard or deluxe lol for me its going to be my main multiplayer 

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this was going to be a PS Plus game by now so I’ll be picking this up in January, I was sceptical if the game would actually be playable and fun but word seems to be If you’re into this type of stuff you’ll have fun. The special editions are cosmetic enhancements?