Shattered Dreams definitely still bugged.

Hey folks!

This is an attempt at unlocking the “SHATTERED DREAMS” Silver Trophy for Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach on the PS5. The trophy description says that you must “Shatter all the animatronics”. Because you can only shatter two of them before it hits 6AM, my theory was that you must destroy the third one (without using the 5AM exploit) and then get the Vanny ending (which also shatters the fourth and final one, Freddy). While not the hardest thing in the world to do by no means, it is a bit difficult and stressful having to defeat an entire animatronic without being able to save (saves are disabled at 6AM). I also decided to repair Freddy one last time to ensure that I literally did everything I could. The trophy did not pop despite me doing everything right. So, I figured I’d upload the footage anyway as a memento, and to hopefully ward off others from trying this as it just does not work. Looks like we’ll still have to wait for a patch… 

Thanks for watching! And Merry Christmas everyone!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RicSS--2007 said:

Can someone do the are you having fun yet trophy??

well yes they patched it in the latest patch, so u can finally get it. u will need to play all 3 princess quests. (first in roxy canyon area or whatever, second is at the end of the hall in the dj area upstairs (where the last lewer is) and third is at the vanny ending, in her room) need to play in order and after u played the last, u will get the trophy. to get vanny ending quickly, u can either glitch into fazer blast and beat it and get upstairs and jump/glitch over the fence and skip the first part of vanny or u can just hop from the ramp on to the walls and skip it that way.

5 minutes ago, wesleys_world said:

well yes they patched it in the latest patch, so u can finally get it. u will need to play all 3 princess quests. (first in roxy canyon area or whatever, second is at the end of the hall in the dj area upstairs (where the last lewer is) and third is at the vanny ending, in her room) need to play in order and after u played the last, u will get the trophy. to get vanny ending quickly, u can either glitch into fazer blast and beat it and get upstairs and jump/glitch over the fence and skip the first part of vanny or u can just hop from the ramp on to the walls and skip it that way.

At last, they finally patched having fun into the game

• Like 1

On 12/31/2021 at 3:41 AM, brenika said:

I just went through this game on ps4 and SHATTERED DREAMS was shattering Roxy, Monty and Chica - didn't need to do...

Hide contents

freddy, vanny, burntrap

Got the plat pretty easy, so hopefully they'll patch it soon 

You're right. Just tried everything on the ps5 version. Gonna have to wait for Steel Wool Studios to patch the game. Let's just hope it's not a repeat of FNAF 2 NA version. I still waiting for FNAF 2 to be fixed so I can play it

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favorite Twitch streamer, SuperSahama, has done all of the Endings in that game on the Twitch stream and he was ready to get the platinum trophy on the PS5. Unfortunately, this trophy and this game's platinum are bugged in the PS5 version. I would hope for waiting until they patched the bugged trophies.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know how to get the “Shattered Dreams” achievement now since the patch came out? I reloaded my game even decided to replay the scene where Freddy gets shattered by Vanny but I still haven’t gotten it. I already shattered all other animatronics

8 minutes ago, trxixie said:

Does anyone know how to get the “Shattered Dreams” achievement now since the patch came out? I reloaded my game even decided to replay the scene where Freddy gets shattered by Vanny but I still haven’t gotten it. I already shattered all other animatronics

Fredrick Fazbearington isn’t required for the trophy, you just need to shatter everyone else. You might need to make a new play through or find a save where you have 2 of the 3 shattered and get the last one. The new save btw is as soon as you leave the elevators in the atrium. 

• Like 1