Rumblesmith trophy didn't unlocked Rocksmith trophy

bruno_shady

Man, am I pissed...

The Rumblesmith trophy (Reach rank 11 on Bass) didn't unlock the Rocksmith trophy (Reach Rank 11)..

I've been playing the game trying to finish 100% of the bass expansion (my main instrument) and I've got all "reach rank .." trophies so far, except for this mf that didn't popup with my rank 11 on bass...

Did anyone experience this?

*on PS3

Edited by bruno_shady

I've heard from other players that Rumblesmith and Rocksmith don't actually stack. You'll have to grind out the guitar career to rank 11 to pop Rocksmith.

Here's a couple of discussions where the lack of stacking is mentioned:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/136477-rocksmith-trophy-guide-and-roadmap/page/2/#comment-3256487

https://www.trueachievements.com/a166702/rumblesmith-achievement (bottom of the comment section)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bruno_shady said:

Man, am I pissed...

The Rumblesmith trophy (Reach rank 11 on Bass) didn't unlock the Rocksmith trophy (Reach Rank 11)..

I've been playing the game trying to finish 100% of the bass expansion (my main instrument) and I've got all "reach rank .." trophies so far, except for this mf that didn't popup with my rank 11 on bass...

Did anyone experience this?

*on PS3

Quick question.. 

Were you already playing the bass or guitar before you got this game? 

If no, did this game really help you learn? 

17 hours ago, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

Quick question.. 

Were you already playing the bass or guitar before you got this game? 

If no, did this game really help you learn? 

Yes, I did play guitar and bass before got the game, so playing the game is more like "learning specific musics" instead of the instrument itself.

But I still recommend playing it even if you don't know how to play the guitar/bass. There are some minigames that use scales that I think it's useful for training etc.

Except for the delay (even using the composite cable from PS3 and a separate audio device) and the stuttering/lagging when performing in concerts (too many "moving/dancing crowd" seems to lag the PS3, even if I'm on 480p).