Boss Locations

IsThaVibe

Hi all, 

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!

As the title entails I'm trying to find the location of a few bosses in Godfall's Challenger edition

- Marcos

- Grieves Sunsteel

- Gilden Knight/Commander

Any location explanation would be very much appreciated <3

Hey everyone! 

I’m trying to figure out where the following bosses are in the Challenger Edition:

•Grieves Sunsteel
•Gilden Knight
•Macros

I’ve defeated the other three bosses through dreamstones but haven’t seen these ones. Are they in dreamstones? If so how do I go about finding them? So I need to complete all dreamstones for them to pop up? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

30 minutes ago, Muldec said:

Yes they are in the dreamstones. You must defeat de highest level dreamstone to unlock them. They will be unlocked on at a time, until you fight Macros.

Alright thanks. I was certain I finished all the dreamstones but they never changed. Do I always have to do all the mid bosses within a dreamstone? I usually skip those and go right to the boss 

Ok - for those wondering:

As far as I know you can find the following bosses:

- Marcos

- Grieves Sunsteel

Their locations are in their respective volatile dreamstones. To unlock volatile dreamstones you must complete any regular dreamstone after revealing there rewards by completing any of the hunt missions until the boss level shows the reward "Volatile Dreamstone".

Once this is unlocked you will have a chance to unlock different volatile dreamstones and due to this being RNG it may take you a few completions of original dreamstones to unlock the volatile one you need to fight the respective boss but it should not take too long at all.

To find volatile dreamstones you simply press R1 when viewing the regular ones at the quest table -- 

I have also fought the Gilden Knight in the Ascended Tower Trials around 15th floor upwards, however I'm not certain of the other bosses.

The quickest and easiest way to get to these bosses is by completing the method shown above.

Sorry for the late reply to my OP, had some emergencies.

Hope this helps! Any questions feel free to message me or reply below.

@Beth Medusa - sorry been really busy and forgot to update this thread, hope the above helps. =)

On 1/5/2022 at 1:49 PM, IsThaVibe said:

Ok - for those wondering:

As far as I know you can find the following bosses:

- Marcos

- Grieves Sunsteel

Their locations are in their respective volatile dreamstones. To unlock volatile dreamstones you must complete any regular dreamstone after revealing there rewards by completing any of the hunt missions until the boss level shows the reward "Volatile Dreamstone".

Once this is unlocked you will have a chance to unlock different volatile dreamstones and due to this being RNG it may take you a few completions of original dreamstones to unlock the volatile one you need to fight the respective boss but it should not take too long at all.

To find volatile dreamstones you simply press R1 when viewing the regular ones at the quest table -- 

I have also fought the Gilden Knight in the Ascended Tower Trials around 15th floor upwards, however I'm not certain of the other bosses.

The quickest and easiest way to get to these bosses is by completing the method shown above.

Sorry for the late reply to my OP, had some emergencies.

Hope this helps! Any questions feel free to message me or reply below.

@Beth Medusa - sorry been really busy and forgot to update this thread, hope the above helps. =)

thank you so much for the info! I was able to get all the bosses like you said through the dreamstones.