The World of Skyrim

TranceVance

nice!

I have been playing Skyrim almost every day since friday and i love every second of it... this video just fuels the fire... The world of Skyrim is beautiful and i look forward to exploring more and more...

There are so many things that i cant wait to try out... thanks for the video dood

Not a Skyrim fan boy by any means, but this game is truly epic. It looks as good as the video. If your even remotely on the fence about picking this up , do yourself a favor and just go buy it NOW. But if you could not get into Oblivion or Fallout 3 you still might want to pass.

Go to your local redbox and rent a copy for 2 dollars..... Do not just pass this game up because you did not like Fallout or Oblivion.

While they are similar it is still a VERY different experience than those 2 games and you just might miss out on one of the best gaming experiences of the year. Give it a shot you never know you may just like it ......

I'm going to sound really picky but... while the game looks absolutely stunning and epic, I was hoping for a little more variety in environments. It's pretty much snow, dungeon/cave, forest and tundra. I still have a long ways to go so I hope that the game surprises me, but I dunno, was expecting maybe another style of environment or two.

That said, I'm loving the game so far. :)

I'm going to sound really picky but... while the game looks absolutely stunning and epic, I was hoping for a little more variety in environments. It's pretty much snow, dungeon/cave, forest and tundra. I still have a long ways to go so I hope that the game surprises me, but I dunno, was expecting maybe another style of environment or two.

That said, I'm loving the game so far. :)

thats actually a lot of environments, lol... Fallout 3 had wasteland and dungeon...

it has the middle ages theme... medieval... i don't think there were much more environments to choose from...

so from that perspective it actually has a lot more environments than the Fallout series that im use to :)

thats actually a lot of environments, lol... Fallout 3 had wasteland and dungeon...

it has the middle ages theme... medieval... i don't think there were much more environments to choose from...

so from that perspective it actually has a lot more environments than the Fallout series that im use to :)

Fallout 3 was spectacularly bland in terms of environments (though you can say it helped with the post-apocalyptic atmosphere), it's not too hard to beat. Even New Vegas had a few different environments to gawk at (the high-techy underground BoS, the wasteland, New Vegas itself presented a different vibe/take on a wasteland paradise).

I'm not saying it's bad I guess, but even if the environments themselves can't be drastically different (they probably want to maintain some kind of theme) then they could probably get away with some drastically different styles of dungeon. A fiery one, sand/quicksand, I dunno. It's a magical game, they don't need to explain how sand got there lol. Maybe the game will surprise me though, I'm probably not even a fourth through it all.

lol How much more do want in the game... I think the enviroment works just the way it is. From my understanding (and I am by no means a expert) Skyrim is suppose to be in the north. I can't think of any other landscapes that would fit the story.

Maybe for DLC and take a boat or travel to another part of the world then yeah could work real well, but for something else in Skyrim I just can't see it fitting in with everything else.

lol How much more do want in the game... I think the enviroment works just the way it is. From my understanding (and I am by no means a expert) Skyrim is suppose to be in the north. I can't think of any other landscapes that would fit the story.

Maybe for DLC and take a boat or travel to another part of the world then yeah could work real well, but for something else in Skyrim I just can't see it fitting in with everything else.

I would think the dungeons could run the gamut, considering all the magic in the game I don't think it's out of line for there to be a dungeon inside an active volcano or something badass like that. :P