Gold Trophies progress

KosssteK

Hi,
I grinded gt sport for a month to get those 3 gold trophies and manage to get 65 pole positions gold trophy. And also I manage some good progress on other two: 47 wins, 115 races. This is the link to my stats: https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=15593519

The problem is that somehow I manage to revert my save file from around lvl 40 to 31. Does anyone know whether wins count on some kind of server or is it specifically tied to a save file and I would need to win 91 times instead of 44 that I had left before?

Thanks for reply in advance :)

4 hours ago, Incognito_D said:

I recently had a problem with the server reverting my save to an older version. I think it was caused by me starting up the game on my second PS4. Did you do something similar? Unfortunately I couldn't find any way to fix it, and I lost some progress.

same happened to me I thought I might as well grind out the level 50 trophy on the PS4 so I could play games on my ps5.

Soon as I put it on my PS4 it reverted all my stats back to a previous save and I can’t fix it.
Lucky I had the wins and poles already done, it’s just the play 322 I really need.

on kudo it still says I have my original sport stats for online and even goes up when I complete a match so I’m hoping when it gets to 322 on that site it pops otherwise I have to do another 300 races instead of 90.

23 hours ago, Incognito_D said:

I recently had a problem with the server reverting my save to an older version. I think it was caused by me starting up the game on my second PS4. Did you do something similar? Unfortunately I couldn't find any way to fix it, and I lost some progress.

Yup, I did exactly that. 

18 hours ago, MoneyShotxox said:

on kudo it still says I have my original sport stats for online and even goes up when I complete a match so I’m hoping when it gets to 322 on that site it pops otherwise I have to do another 300 races instead of 90.

And that's the thing I would like to know whether I need to win whole 91 or it will somehow know that I have already won 47.

7 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

Not sure if this will help, but do your stats show you the higher or lower number when you check them? I think the trophies go by those stats that are shown on your online account so check it and see.

This is kudosprime stats and there is actually sum of my total wins: https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=15593519
And this is my current progress on my save: https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/profile/15593519/achievements

so as you can see my PS4 save was right before I started racing online. This 1 finished race was completed afterwards to check if the values will update. KudosPrime just added this one completed race to the previous but on my profile is just this 1.

3 hours ago, KosssteK said:

Yup, I did exactly that. 

And that's the thing I would like to know whether I need to win whole 91 or it will somehow know that I have already won 47.

Give me a week and I will let you know if it pops after I get to level 50 which should be sometime tomorrow, I will get the 90 races done and see if it pops.