Trophy list not existing on console?

PlatinumTrophy

No matter what I do I cannot get this trophy list to show up on my PS5 for some reason, even if i turn off network it isnt there, yet when I play the game the activity cards for the trophies show up to which i complete the requirements and no trophies pop at all.

Is this an issue anyone else has ever experience before?

17 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

No matter what I do I cannot get this trophy list to show up on my PS5 for some reason, even if i turn off network it isnt there, yet when I play the game the activity cards for the trophies show up to which i complete the requirements and no trophies pop at all.

Is this an issue anyone else has ever experience before?

If its a freshly released game just wait a few days.

EDIT - saw the release date. But yea, ps4 might fix the list.

Edited by Prometheous101

On 03/01/2022 at 6:05 AM, HuntingFever said:

This could well be another one of those games that just doesn't like the PS5 very much so has to be played on a PS4 :(.

my fix was to load the game on ps4 which allowed the 0% list to load onto my profile, then go on to ps5 and the trophies now unlock normally, except that once i completed a song it unlocked like 5 trophies at once that I had earned prior which had never unlocked since the list didnt exist which could've looked bad, good thing i did it on my dummy test account so I won't have to worry about potentially getting flagged for that.

Definitely one of the weirder bugs ive ever encountered on psn.

Edited by PlatinumTrophy
  • Like 2