1000 stages trophy

xIRockyRock

Credits to geordiedeviant from

trueachievements.com

I quote this topic here, this method works on the latest patch (1/3/2022). 

Quick guide I used from Steam and adjusted slightly. 

>Custom Rally
>Location - Germany
>Track - gonnesweiler
>Stages - 1
>damage level - severe
>vehicle - fujin (group a)

The aim here is to total yourself causing terminal damage. Once this is done, you can restart and this will count for a stage complete. There is no visible way in game to track this achievement other than using a slower method of doing individual events and tracking it that way. 

Basically we are going to drive straight ahead. Reaching 150kph+ and smashing into the barrier you see in the distance by the flags. I had best success aiming for the red flag in the middle. 

As soon as you total the car, terminal damage appears. You can spam the A button to quickly restart.

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 13.1.2022 at 0:29 AM, Steven-Spiegel said:

I'm trying this method for several hours, and still don't pop, my fujin is at 40.000 km right now, I'm exiting and save the session and making pauses, I hope this method still works cause 1000 stages are a real grind. I don't know if restarting when I don't break the car is the problem.

If you want to start the grind before the campaign, the trophy should pop at around 45k-50k.

If you first played through the campaign, and clean up the grind, the car should show around 35k.

You can split it over multiple sessions, I did as well.

When the car didn’t break on the first impact, I restarted as well. This shouldn’t be the problem.

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to share a tip for this trophy. Use a car that has an 840hp engine. Get the "drive the fujin for 555km" trophy first if you need it, then switch cars. I don't remember when an 840hp car becomes available, but I think it's worth the wait as it can shave a ton of time off the grind depending on the person.

I'm currently using the il gorillona. It's in "group a," right next to the fujin. It's engine has an extra 20hp (840 vs the fujin's 820), and that extra 20hp seriously makes all the difference in the world. I'm able to casually break the car on first impact every single time.

Edited by EverythingOnFire
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hello fellow hunters?

On 3.1.2022 at 6:42 AM, xIRockyRock said:

trueachievements.com

>Custom Rally
>Location - Germany
>Track - gonnesweiler
>Stages - 1
>damage level - severe

The aim here is to total yourself causing terminal damage. Once this is done, you can restart and this will count for a stage complete. There is no visible way in game to track this achievement other than using a slower method of doing individual events and tracking it that way. 

Basically we are going to drive straight ahead. Reaching 150kph+ and smashing into the barrier you see in the distance by the flags. I had best success aiming for the red flag in the middle. 

As soon as you total the car, terminal damage appears. You can spam the A button to quickly restart.

I personally can confirm this post, since i got the platinum by this date of my todays post.

On 3.2.2022 at 5:12 AM, EverythingOnFire said:

I'd like to share a tip for this trophy. Use a car that has an 840hp engine. Get the "drive the fujin for 555km" trophy first if you need it, then switch cars. I don't remember when an 840hp car becomes available, but I think it's worth the wait as it can shave a ton of time off the grind depending on the person.

I'm currently using the il gorillona. It's in "group a," right next to the fujin. It's engine has an extra 20hp (840 vs the fujin's 820), and that extra 20hp seriously makes all the difference in the world. I'm able to casually break the car on first impact every single time.

I also recommend this car after getting the Fujin trophy for maximum time save during farming. 

There are a few things to add to those quotes which are not mentioned yet. This will only be taken account to the Ps5 version since i only got that experience while grinding.

I would recommend:

- If you not totally crash with your car, reset the rally. 
- If you burn at the start or beeing spawned underneath the map, reset the rally.

- If you spawn in air during the start just continue, it does NOT stop the stagecount.

- Check sometimes your Odometer if you gain some distance during the grind.

If you don't get any miles the counter will NOT continue!

Also check this guide:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2485941039

It works for PC and Ps5!

I hope i could help for all future hunters reading this post.

Cheers✌️

Edited by BartmitFormat
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2022 at 5:42 AM, xIRockyRock said:

trueachievements.com

>Custom Rally
>Location - Germany
>Track - gonnesweiler
>Stages - 1
>damage level - severe

Thank you for the sound advice ?

I really enjoyed the game, it made me want to revisit Absolute Drift and get to Platinum.

Loved the art style with different weather and effects, Japan and Kenya were my favourites.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

How does the math add up? If you start from scratch you need 45-50k KM? Every run I do counts 1km. At least when I tested it added 1km but it seems sometimes does more because I don't have 5k stages done with the car I used for this trophy.

I tried one singular run and added 1km, did 5 added 5km and then 10 added 10km but sometimes it seems like it adds 500km with 20-30 runs? Maybe last patch available broke the odometer?

My game also doesn't go back to menu after x tries. It freezes and I have to restart the application but at least it counts the progress.

Edited by Kthasin