Is Ps Plus required for this?

TalalHmd

No, I think it just means your PS5 needs to have online connection to unlock those achievements "reliably" because it tracks using the "activities" when you click the PS Button. It was buggy before when you're not connected online.

"In-Field Training" needs to be connected online to finish it

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mdnpascual said:

No, I think it just means your PS5 needs to have online connection to unlock those achievements "reliably" because it tracks using the "activities" when you click the PS Button. It was buggy before when you're not connected online.

"In-Field Training" needs to be connected online to finish it

Believe it or not, if you start a NG Offline, no trophies will pop, AT ALL!!! I learnt this when testing for my 7 hour 20 mins platinum speedrun

I wasn't sure if the guy who platted this in 5 hours had done this, got every area to only 1 common guaranteed Collectible left, then quit, gone online and backed up the save. Then deleted save, begun a NG online and started popping trophies, then on cleanup, restored save and slowly grabbed 1 collectible from each area!! Not accusing any1, but it could be done in theory and I can't decide if 5 hour platinum is possible or not without this trick (which is banned on this site)............

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 2