Ballon D'Or Predictions?

IntenseFATE98

Since we are just 3 days away from the Ballon D'Or ceremony I was wondering who do you guys think deserves it this time? I personally want Ronaldo to win since he has been absolutely amazing the past year. Ribery has been pretty amazing as well, helping Bayern to a treble last season. IMO its between Ronaldo and Ribery since Messi has been out of action for quite a while.

So what do you guys think? :awesome:

image_zps6e3d6b28.jpg

Since we are just 3 days away from the Ballon D'Or ceremony I was wondering who do you guys think deserves it this time? I personally want Ronaldo to win since he has been absolutely amazing the past year. Ribery has been pretty amazing as well, helping Bayern to a treble last season. IMO its between Ronaldo and Ribery since Messi has been out of action for quite a while.

So what do you guys think? :awesome:

image_zps6e3d6b28.jpg

I would say the same definitely between Ronaldo and Ribery. Messi being out a while you wouldn't say he was going to get it but I wouldn't be too bothered if he did because they are all world class.

I just hope Suarez is in it next season, Ronaldo or Ribery though for me although all of them deserve it but some more than others.

Messi, as with the last two years, shouldn't win, and thanks to a moron called Blatter it's pretty much a sealed deal he won't win. As to who will win among Ronaldo and Ribbery, Ribbery should win due to him being a very good player and having helped his team win every title during the last season. Even though he isn't on the same level as Ronaldo, Messi and Iniesta, the award is given to the player that not only plays well but who was also a key element of his team being successful, and Ribery fits that better than Ronaldo this season.

That said, I think Ronaldo will end up winning, thanks to the already mentioned moron called Blatter lol.

Messi, as with the last two years, shouldn't win, and thanks to a moron called Blatter it's pretty much a sealed deal he won't win. As to who will win among Ronaldo and Ribbery, Ribbery should win due to him being a very good player and having helped his team win every title during the last season. Even though he isn't on the same level as Ronaldo, Messi and Iniesta, the award is given to the player that not only plays well but who was also a key element of his team being successful, and Ribery fits that better than Ronaldo this season.

That said, I think Ronaldo will end up winning, thanks to the already mentioned moron called Blatter lol.

Yeah Ribery really deserves the award but his achievements are being over shadowed by Ronaldo's. And I completely agree that Messi didnt deserve to win in the past two years. I hope from next year, FIFA will consider defenders and goal keepers more because they are always left in the dust. They put their bodies on the line while defending and dont even get a well deserving award.

Yeah Ribery really deserves the award but his achievements are being over shadowed by Ronaldo's. And I completely agree that Messi didnt deserve to win in the past two years. I hope from next year, FIFA will consider defenders and goal keepers more because they are always left in the dust. They put their bodies on the line while defending and dont even get a well deserving award.

Nah, they'll never be considered. Iker was lucky to be mentioned by a lot of people last year and being close to be considered for the award, but that's it. Those who dribble past opponents and score sweaty goals will always get the recognition - just ask Baresi.

Well, Ronaldo won. Feeling a bit bad for Ribery since this is probably the only time he'll be such a huge contender, but oh well. At least we all should be glad Messi wasn't given another free award lol.

Well Ronaldo won :awesome: Im really happy about that, but I'm really pissed that Messi finished second, Ribery should have been second :angry:

I'm still wondering how Messi got joint second - he hardly played all season ...

For the same reason he was given the last 2 awards: "Because he's Messi". Since most morons vote based on who the best evah is (who should be Iniesta and not Messi, but oh well!) and not based on who is the player of the year - the guy who did the most and played the best throughout the whole season - Messi gets a crapton of votes. There's also all those trainers and captains of their national teams who vote for him because they know him, they are from Argentina, they are/were Barcelona players, they hate Real Madrid, they hate Ronaldo, etc. It doesn't matter to them if he spent 10 months in a hospital bed and only played two matches, they'll still vote him over and over again lol.