Apokolips, there are no vehicles

Aaron_Tellez

Hold triangle to go to the character menu then hit square to load the vehicles menu.  You can place any vehicle you've already unlocked (and purchased).

Also, there is one of those events to drive the criminals from point a to b near the race start location if you want that car.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Matto_lsi said:

Mantén presionado el triángulo para ir al menú de personajes y luego presiona el cuadrado para cargar el menú de vehículos. Puede colocar cualquier vehículo que ya haya desbloqueado (y comprado).

Además, hay uno de esos eventos para llevar a los criminales del punto a al b cerca del lugar de inicio de la carrera si quieres ese auto.

Thank you.  I didn't know you could create xD

• 5 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, authist90 said:

hello peolpe got a question so i did all challenge's for the final vehicle  but when I go to the hall of doom its not there does it have something to with the red bricks turned on or am i missing something help would be grateful for

If i understand your question the final vehicle you miss is Lex Luthor Mech? For that to appear you need 99.9% completion.

195 character tokens

200 Gold Bricks

20 Red Bricks

All the minikits

All Pictures perfect and all the challenges

When you find/collect everything you will receive a new message

Hope the above help you.

Edited by ASMODAIOS344
additional information

47 minutes ago, ASMODAIOS344 said:

If i understand your question the final vehicle you miss is Lex Luthor Mech? For that to appear you need 99.9% completion.

195 character tokens

200 Gold Bricks

20 Red Bricks

All the minikits

All Pictures perfect and all the challenges

When you find/collect everything you will receive a new message

Hope the above help you.

tnx for the help only the second lego game im playing btw I like this one more then then my first one marvel super heroes two

2 hours ago, authist90 said:

hello peolpe got a question so i did all challenge's for the final vehicle  but when I go to the hall of doom its not there does it have something to with the red bricks turned on or am i missing something help would be grateful for

The final vehicle token is in the Hall of Doom and once there, there is a box you have to smash to reveal the token.