True Benevolent method guide.

FlyinSpaghetti69

As stated in this forum :

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/164592-fallout-4/72943375

Don't spend time doing mumbo-jumbo and useless stuff. Get yourself a clinic, one settler. Water, food ect. And most IMPORTANTLY, wait/sleep 23hours in game and wait for the last hour in game. Then repeat.

A lot of the guides should be removed and are making people waste their time for this trophy when it's really not that difficult.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Step 1 - it does not have to be a large settlement I achieved this with 3 settlers ( pick red truck )

Step 2 - built 6 muiltfruit trees each one gives 1 food which will be 6 and Assign someone to it . Food count complete

Step 3 - build 5 beds and 10 water, use a generator with 6 power with the water source

Step 4 - the 2 other settlers assign to a high grade medical shop - so they become medical vendors which will add morale , the highest tier you can build , 1 each

Step 5 - have 25 defense which will only be by having normal turrets

Step 6 - most annoying of all - waiting- so I left for work at 11am with my character at this settlement and the story’s about this is true it takes hours and hours for it to go to 100 I came back to the game after leaving it on all day and the trophy popped at 10:30pm - yes it took all that time for it to go up That was my setup and got the platinum any questions please ask !

• Like 3

• 8 months later...
13 hours ago, Hakeens said:

Alternatively, if you have the DLC, you could use 5 cat cages 5 bowls and then summon one automatron for max happiness. Next, wait a 20-60 minutes and viola you get the trophy  

I did this a couple of days ago and i was shocked how easy it was considering how often people mention how annoying this trophy is. It took like 10 min to set it up and around 15 min afk.

• 1 year later...
On 1/10/2022 at 3:08 PM, FlyinSpaghetti69 said:

As stated in this forum :

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/164592-fallout-4/72943375

Don't spend time doing mumbo-jumbo and useless stuff. Get yourself a clinic, one settler. Water, food ect. And most IMPORTANTLY, wait/sleep 23hours in game and wait for the last hour in game. Then repeat.

A lot of the guides should be removed and are making people waste their time for this trophy when it's really not that difficult.

Going to try this. Sounds like the one