Game-Breaking Glitch - Version 1.03

Gooboid

During the story mission 'deliver the box to Richie R. 204', I placed the box in the drawer before getting caught and loading checkpoint. After loading the checkpoint, the box had disappeared from my inventory yet I still have to place it in the drawer. I have tried everything I can think of to get past this mission but to no avail. Has anybody encountered this and knows a workaround? If not, be extremely careful with this mission.

I was supposed to steal documents from a vault, had them, got caught and had to steal them again, but they were no longer in the vault. Had to restart again, so the entire game. Then I had problems with the replica, I could load it into the car but not take it to another map. only solution was to buy the van. The picture lay there and could be taken away. The only thing missing is the NG+ trophy, but it's still bugged today

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/01/2022 at 9:13 PM, TrophyHunterAcc said:

I was supposed to steal documents from a vault, had them, got caught and had to steal them again, but they were no longer in the vault.

just encounted this problem, got told to steal the document from the safe in house 102, I did it but then failed the mission, now everytime I try again the document is no longer in the safe

did anyone find a way around this in the end?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/02/2022 at 4:13 AM, LukeTheGooner said:

just encounted this problem, got told to steal the document from the safe in house 102, I did it but then failed the mission, now everytime I try again the document is no longer in the safe

did anyone find a way around this in the end?

Update 1.04 has dropped so hopefully this has a fix!