Missing Link between Trophy and Trophy Guide?

If i click on a dlc trophy that has more info thx to a trophy guide like Motorhead DLC and The Fractured Worlds DLC from Victor Vran i get no info. I have to click on "Guides" and then select either i want to read.

For any base game trophy that has a guide related to it, i can click on the trophy and see the guide info on the individual trophy.

Why is that so?

Edited by Evil_Joker88

15 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

If i click on a dlc trophy that has more info thx to a trophy guide like Motorhead DLC and The Fractured Worlds DLC from Victor Vran i get no info. I have to click on "Guides" and then select either i want to read.

For any base game trophy that has a guide related to it, i can click on the trophy and see the guide info on the individual trophy.

Why is that so?

15 hours ago, HusKy said:

It used to work, got broken and never been fixed.

Not exactly the full truth in this case.

When the guide system was updated, DLC's were classified differently too. Please consider this example trophy page. Which still shows the linked trophy information to the DLC trophy. The reason for this is because the earliest of trophy guides had the feature of including the DLC trophies into the original trophy guide, which was a removed feature because 99.9% of authors will not go back and do them as DLC released and it wouldn't be fair to require it either.