1001% Glitched

Xylobe

I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere, but I had the in-game secret and trophy for 1001% unlock WAY earlier than it should have. I just started a co-op run and it unlocked as soon as I picked up Free Lemonade from the first floor item room. 1001% is supposed to be unlocked by 100% completing the Rebirth and Afterbirth content, but I have a ton of Afterbirth stuff left to do-- I haven't even unlocked the Keeper yet, much less completed its unlocks, and Free Lemonade is a Repentance item anyway. Did anyone else have this unlock earlier than it should have, or can anyone think of a way to try and replicate it?

Here's the screenshot just in case:

Spoiler

h7lbTRo.jpg

Some other miscellaneous things that might be worth noting:

• This was the first time I've touched Free Lemonade, and it was my 490th item (1001% is supposed to require the touching the 436 items from Rebirth and Afterbirth)
  • I have 307 in-game secrets unlocked, 306 not including 1001% (which is supposed to require the first 276)
  • I just unlocked my first tainted character, and was using them in the run (probably not a factor?)
  • This was on the latest patch, v1.14 (US version)
Edited by Xylobe
Added screenshot

Well, the exact same thing happened with 1000000%-- it randomly unlocked for me after beating Greedier mode with Apollyon, despite being nowhere near done with Afterbirth+ content. This time I was able to find a thread on the Steam community page that says it's bugged to unlock at 403 secrets, regardless of what they are. I'm currently at 405, so it seems like that bug is still in the PS4 version of the game.

• 2 weeks later...