(Spoilers!) Cutscenes Not Recording

SmileSlice

I’m playing on a standard PS4, if that makes any difference. The majority of cutscenes so far have unlocked, but there definitely should be some recorded that I’ve triggered that are not appearing in the Gallery.

I got all variations of the L’Eclipser cutscenes, except for the initial one where you warp to Nettie while possessing two pieces before ever speaking to her about the relic before. There is a follow up cutscene to that if you warp back to her again immediately, and he says he found two pieces but Nettie informs him to keep looking. That follow up cutscene didn’t unlock for me until I reloaded and did the sequence again about eight times. The first cutscene of that I mentioned above just completely refused to unlock.

The next example is what really makes me think there’s some bugs with this. It doesn’t appear as though level transition cutscenes get counted; that’s fine. But the first of The Five I took down was the Lizard King. His cutscene unlocked fine last night. Next, I beat Avery Marx a few minutes ago, and his cutscene is not recorded for some reason.

So I’m curious if anyone who has finished the game can shed light on this, or if you’re missing different cutscenes? Nothing trophy related, but being such a classic favourite game of mine, I’d love to have the full cutscene list unlocked in the Gallery.