PS4 AC4 Contest!

HardXDXtraga

I have 1 code for the ps4 version of AC4 that came with my ps3 version but I'm not going to use it because I'm not thinking about getting a PS4 anytime soon, thought about giving it away but where's the fun in that? instead I'm starting a contest!

To participate you just need to have a PS4 and not have the game (obviously I'm not gonna give it to someone who already has it), the contest will start as soon as there are at least 3 players.

Rules are simple, there will be a number of challenges and for each challenge the player who finishes 1st will get a private message with 4 digits of the code, the 2nd will receive a message with 3 digits and the 3rd will receive a message with 2 digits (so if a player gets 1st place in the first 3 games he/she wins)

Now I didn't really think the challenges through yet so if any of you who already have the game or don't have a ps4 have any ideias pm them to me and maybe I'll use them as a challenge :)

Note: The code does not give you the game for free, you still have to pay 10€ for it(I don't know how much you need to pay in other currencies)

• Like 2

So you're saying that you have to win all 3 challenges to get it?

No, a code has 12 digits, lets call them ABCD-EFGH-IJKL

If you get 1st in a challenge you will get ABCD while the others will only get ABC and AB, doesn't mean you have to win all 3 challenges because depending on the number of players there might be more than 3, and I don't see 1 player winning 3 games in a row so I'm counting on having more than 3 challenges

Am I making myself clear or just more confusing? :huh:

you still need the ps3 disc to play it, so why would they need your code ?

Exactly. You can't just redeem the code and instantly have the game, you have to put the PS3 disc into your PS4 in order to play it. The generosity is appreciated but it's also redundant, unless you want to mail the winner your AC4 disc along with the code.

Exactly. You can't just redeem the code and instantly have the game, you have to put the PS3 disc into your PS4 in order to play it. The generosity is appreciated but it's also redundant, unless you want to mail the winner your AC4 disc along with the code.

oh...didn't know that :/

Well, what about if you do what IVIR said, would that work?