Is My Triple Star License Bugged?

• 2 years later...

What were your stats when you ended up getting it?

This is a huge grind. I'm sitting at 159 completed ghosts, ~100 stickers, and 76 mods and still nothing. And yet people have this trophy with much less. What gives?

The Metal Sonic+Outrun DLC lowers the requirement quite a bit. If you've bought that, the extra unlockables from it contribute towards the license but don't increase its requirement.

What were your stats when you ended up getting it?

This is a huge grind. I'm sitting at 159 completed ghosts, ~100 stickers, and 76 mods and still nothing. And yet people have this trophy with much less. What gives?

If you only have 76 mods, you need a LOT more before you'll get your triple star license. You've only got about half, so just keep going.

I have the DLC though and others posted pictures of having 70-80 mods unlocked but much fewer ghost times beaten. Pretty weird.

I haven't seen that. The people I know that got the triple star license, said that they got almost all of the mods before it popped. From what I understand, the mods also count for more than the ghost races. Also, the DLC doesn't lower the requirements for the triple star license. It just adds more content, making it easier, since you can skip a lot of the harder to do stuff.

I haven't seen that. The people I know that got the triple star license, said that they got almost all of the mods before it popped. From what I understand, the mods also count for more than the ghost races. Also, the DLC doesn't lower the requirements for the triple star license. It just adds more content, making it easier, since you can skip a lot of the harder to do stuff.

Finally got it with 160/168, 97/120, and  86/144. Going from 99% to 100% is pretty weird, considering that once I got to 99%, I did at least 10-12 additional ghost runs, unlocked another 30-40 mods, and collected ~15 stickers, yet I could go up to 110%. With just ~60 mods left, if the increase in percentage were consistent, there's no way I would make it to 110% since it took 30+ mods and 10+ additional ghost races just to go up by 1%. It's just done on purpose, I think.