Trouble getting golden keys PS5

wandarer

Platinumed the PS4 version a while back

Got the PS5 version, Trying to get golden keys via SHIFT codes, but it doesn't seem to be working.  Trying to redeem codes via the code input screen in BL3, and most if not all codes say invalid.   I am redeeming the keys via the shift website as well, and I don't seem to be getting them

Any help?

13 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

AFAIK, the Golden Keys are non-transferable so cross-save won't help in this case.

I was able to transfer 1 but the trophy didn't pop with my imported character. I opened the chest,got the loot, no trophy.

I will try with a new character. I hope this isn't glitched, i was under the impression they fixed the ps5 version's problems

Edited by sephiroth4424

17 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I was able to transfer 1 but the trophy didn't pop with my imported character. I opened the chest,got the loot, no trophy.

I will try with a new character. I hope this isn't glitched, i was under the impression they fixed the ps5 version's problems

They must have fixed the transfer issues then, because the PS5 version couldn't transfer them when the game first came out. I was also under the impression the trophy related glitches with this trophy had been fixed but obviously not :(.

1 minute ago, spiritualmutant said:

how does one get a diamond key 

You need the Director's Cut DLC installed, then either get lucky and earn one as a reward for levelling up a vault card and opening one of the subsequent reward chests or be even luckier and Gearbox gives one away via Facebook or Twitter. Either way it's luck you get one.

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

You need the Director's Cut DLC installed, then either get lucky and earn one as a reward for levelling up a vault card and opening one of the subsequent reward chests or be even luckier and Gearbox gives one away via Facebook or Twitter. Either way it's luck you get one.

thnak you, i want the DLC but the price does not justify the content amount for me lol