Very fast XP method (well, in comparison to average time to complete)

POEman553

So while boosting this game with some friends, we discovered a very fast method to get Decorated Champion. If done right, this method averages 95-200k per match!

1) You need a full match of six people

2) Everyone choose Snipe class (or at least the ones needing XP at the moment). EDIT: when setting it up, have everyone at a spot near the edge of the map. That way, you can earn Ranger XP bonus.

3) The other four act as targets. This is one of the few times having dummy accounts/multiple consoles help. Just watch your idle timers!

4) The ones going for XP do Snipe kills from long distance (R2, left, R2 repeatedly)

5) Every five kills everyone move their control sticks (to reset the idle timer)

6) After every 15 kills, the people getting kills get killed (to reset the XP awards). Also, you get XP awards for reviving people on your team!

7) During testing of this method, it was a good idea to get 100 kills at most, 200 is fine too. The longer you spend on this, the more likely you will encounter a network error and thus resetting your whole progress.

NOTE: The only drawback to this method is the amount of time involved. However, compared to other boost methods for XP, it's significantly shorter than what was recommended in both trophy guides. It may be more advisable to get 95k XP per match, that way it reduces disconnects and network errors.

Additionally, it would be recommended to use Snipe class instead of Blade class or Thief class from the guides. A lot of progress from this method goes toward Snipe class.

Edited by POEman553
  • Like 1

Hello,

Thx for your method, but you should talk in "how many XP per minute" (or hour) you get instead of "per match"

Considering a match can be 5 min or 1 hour (or even 1 year if the servers was stable enough :D), talking about XP per match doesnt mean much for this game :/

4 hours ago, seblegamer said:

Hello,

Thx for your method, but you should talk in "how many XP per minute" (or hour) you get instead of "per match"

Considering a match can be 5 min or 1 hour (or even 1 year if the servers was stable enough :D), talking about XP per match doesnt mean much for this game :/

The thing is, like you said, matches can be 5 minutes or an hour. What we encountered is that if the match went past a certain time (like over an hour), it would actually give a network error and boot everyone back to the main menu (and whatever was worked on was lost).

That's why I caution people to limit their kills for this reason. If I could guess as to per hour, I would say it's 95,000 XP. I also forgot to mention the number of sets that were done of 15 kills, which were 5 sets of 15 kills.

If there weren't a concern for the servers and they didn't do this, you could potentially go from level 1 to Prestige 1 in one (very long) match. I'm not sure the amount of time that would take. That would be helpful for people starting the game at the last minute with 5 weeks away from the shutdown.

4 hours ago, GravityQueeen said:

Thanks for sharing this method! Great job by figuring it out. Can Snipe class reach mastery 5 and unlock the rank 5 trophy by the way?

Great game, I hope people are enjoying it as I am.

Yup! Using this method can help towards mastery 5 and rank 5 trophies.

Edited by POEman553
  • Like 1