Call me Ahab did not pop

Herbset

Hey, I killed all 3 monsters, Megalodon first then the Eel thing and just now the Octopus. The trophy did not pop after i crafted the trophy and the aircraft part and now I see that the Megalodon head background did not change the color to orange? It's still grey, I do have that damn stuffed shark head on my island and no trophy, nada. Do I have to go kill the shark again, or what? Also I cannot seem to find any additional Jerrycans, except for the one I used to make fuel station and the barrels are non existent in my game... Please help lol

5 hours ago, multigamer4fun said:

When u play with Patch 1.13 all crafted are lost...

Read older threads... Its more buggy like before.

So what am I supposed to do, start all over again? Ffs the damn shark did not respawn 

Edit: also I did read older threads and there is nothing in em that could be of any help. 

Edited by Herbset

• 2 months later...

This has to be a joke. I started the new game again, and i did kill all the monsters. The shark head was orange yet somehow when I killed Abaia and crafted the fucking head SHARK TURNED GREY AGAIN. The trophy did not pop AGAIN. HONESTLY FUCK THAT SHIT OF A GAME.

I had trouble with this trophy and a few others
the best thing you can do, and i had to start the games 4 times until i figured it out , kill the 3 bosses and make a backup of your save, for whatever reason THIS game does not pop certain trophies on custom islands........yeah........you go to a naturally generated island and try crafting there, and putting it on wall for good measure,
I also had to do this with the scrap furniture trophy on a natural island for the trophy to pop.......and i think with the farming plot one has well
Hope this helps

Also on a side note, once you clear out a custom island, you can delete it and put it back again to get more resources.........so if you add a island with every possible shipwreck , plants and lots of palm trees you got yourself a farm island

4 hours ago, Axeman_Phoenix said:

I had trouble with this trophy and a few others
the best thing you can do, and i had to start the games 4 times until i figured it out , kill the 3 bosses and make a backup of your save, for whatever reason THIS game does not pop certain trophies on custom islands........yeah........you go to a naturally generated island and try crafting there, and putting it on wall for good measure,
I also had to do this with the scrap furniture trophy on a natural island for the trophy to pop.......and i think with the farming plot one has well
Hope this helps

Also on a side note, once you clear out a custom island, you can delete it and put it back again to get more resources.........so if you add a island with every possible shipwreck , plants and lots of palm trees you got yourself a farm island

Dude thank you but I'm never playing this shit again, this is some ridiculously bugged crapgame.

• 1 year later...

This trophy should have popped the same way the one for beating one sea monster did soon as the boss is dead as I thought it had bugged out on me only to find that I needed to craft all 3 trophy heads for it too pop how hard is it to code it the same way as killing the 1st sea monster just have it pop when the 3rd is dead lol.

Yeah it should bro I replayed this atrocity like 15 times, crafted all the monster heads on both standard island as well as custom island and on the sea and the shark was always grey which also kept me from getting the trophy for crafting everything. This bugfest crap made me rage quit so many times and I never thought I would get that plat. The only game I hate more is UFC 3 took me over two goddamn years to get it. Messaged the devs about the bugs and obviously they did not give two shits about their faulty product that should have been aborted and never shown to the world. Never playing anything from this studio or EA ever again.

Edited by Herbset
Can't spell