GG Strive Trophy requirements changed.

JavaNext

I came back to Strive today to try to clean up some of trophies I had left and noticed some of the descriptions were changed.

Most trophies can no longer be earned in 2P mode, making them much harder, and at least one trophy requires you to do something a bit different.

"Not Missing and Opportunity" 

Punish the opponent's ground throw whiff with a jumping attack 10 times while in a match.

(Excluding Tutorial Mode)

Now states:

Punish the opponent's air throw whiff with a jumping attack 10 times while in a match.
(Excluding VS 2P and Tutorial Mode)

Anyone notice other changes?

And is there a good way to earn this Trophy?

Edited by JavaNext

After trying to follow the new description and failing I decided to go VS 2P and punish ground throws and it worked perfectly.

Which means, the new descriptions are wrong and misleading.

Anyway, I think Im done with Strive and wont go for Messiah will not come. At least for now.

1 hour ago, JavaNext said:

After trying to follow the new description and failing I decided to go VS 2P and punish ground throws and it worked perfectly.

Which means, the new descriptions are wrong and misleading.

Anyway, I think Im done with Strive and wont go for Messiah will not come. At least for now.

I did most of the trophies in 2P mode a few weeks ago. I wonder how recent the change is?

Also, Messiah will not come is not as bad as people make it out to be. Just pause a lot and you can read his movements like a book and punish him accordingly. I did it with Potemkin, and I'm pretty confident that I could do it again pretty easily. There was no luck involved. You just have to play smart and safe. Be patient and you can do it!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I did most of the trophies in 2P mode a few weeks ago. I wonder how recent the change is?

Also, Messiah will not come is not as bad as people make it out to be. Just pause a lot and you can read his movements like a book and punish him accordingly. I did it with Potemkin, and I'm pretty confident that I could do it again pretty easily. There was no luck involved. You just have to play smart and safe. Be patient and you can do it!

I appreciate that but honestly I havent been able to get past stage 8 let alone 9.

I might give it another go down the line but Im not enjoying the game enough to keep trying right now.