Question for ps5 users

Taliesin_2943

Ok just to start off I've had my ps5 since day 1 it's the disc edition

Further information I unplug and store my consoles when not actively playing something

Ok here's the question. I have updates for games and dlc regularly already downloaded when I get on my ps5 even though it's unplugged and stored away is there some sort of internal battery or something that's allowing it to download stuff when it should otherwise be completely dead and powerless?

Unplugged and stored? OMG, I would die. ? Honestly, it must be connected to your internet and receiving power and system settings requiring such to get those updates. Anyone else playing without your knowledge? Hell, I would if I knew I had a PS5 available. ?

If you unplugged and stored it, theres no way it would update anything, or get stuff fully downloaded ready to start.

If no one really did it to mess with you, then this could be something serious. Maybe seek medical help. Sometimes we can be forgetful with too much stress.

42 minutes ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Unplugged and stored? OMG, I would die. 1f61c.png Honestly, it must be connected to your internet and receiving power and system settings requiring such to get those updates. Anyone else playing without your knowledge? Hell, I would if I knew I had a PS5 available. 1f609.png

No just me in the house that even knows how to turn it on and I'm fairly sure it's not possessed o that I'm just forgetful the only thing I can even think of to explain it is it was downloading stuff without giving any notifications or showing up in the download menu till it happened to finish on start up or the notification lagged out till start up it's just been weirding me out I turn it on and it's like your dlc for Sherlock Holmes is finished or your update for marvel's avengers I finished and I like I didn't know I started it?