Platinum lost.

• 2 years later...
15 minutes ago, EBL3X-tbf said:

I'm not crying, my eyes are just sweating... You really have all my condolences.

This was 2 years ago and luckily has a happy ending. @Jaded_Leviathan slowly recovered day by day through extensive training, fighting through the pain and torment until finally, with immense perseverance, they platinumed Diva X on February 11th 2022. This moment would help @Jaded_Leviathan to go on to even greater feats such as Future Tone and the Persona music series, their fingers now steely and unyielding. Rhythm games run in fear.

Some say to this day if you put your ear to the wall and whisper leviathan three times you'll hear the gentle tapping of fingers to a rhythmic beat.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Nauticus87 said:

This was 2 years ago and luckily has a happy ending. @Jaded_Leviathan slowly recovered day by day through extensive training, fighting through the pain and torment until finally, with immense perseverance, they platinumed Diva X on February 11th 2022. This moment would help @Jaded_Leviathan to go on to even greater feats such as Future Tone and the Persona music series, their fingers now steely and unyielding. Rhythm games run in fear.

Some say to this day if you put your ear to the wall and whisper leviathan three times you'll hear the gentle tapping of fingers to a rhythmic beat.

Or maybe, just maybe!

She had a helping hand from someone who gave a shit 😋

• Like 1

• 2 months later...