Death Unto Dawn - Part 1 Trophy

zeroy99

SOLVED: I hope this helps anyone for future reference because I couldn’t find anyone else with this problem. The solution is to just complete any quest whatsoever and all msq (this case patch quest) related trophies should pop.

So I bought the Shadowbringers tale of adventure to bring me to the start of Endwalker and this trophy has not popped. The requirement is to complete the main scenario quest “When the Dust Settles” but this skip has brought me to the next mission and has not granted me this trophy. Is there any solution to this and is this how the story skips are supposed to work? I ask this because when I previously  bought a story skip the trophies did pop but not this time. 

Edited by zeroy99
solved

11 minutes ago, zeroy99 said:

So I bought the Shadowbringers tale of adventure to bring me to the start of Endwalker and this trophy has not popped. The requirement is to complete the main scenario quest “When the Dust Settles” but this skip has brought me to the next mission and has not granted me this trophy. Is there any solution to this and is this how the story skips are supposed to work? I ask this because when I previously  bought a story skip the trophies did pop but not this time. 

Good question. The story skip will bring you up to the story as it was in 5.0. The Death Unto Dawn update is version 5.55 so you'll need to go to The Rising Stones in MorDona to pick up the story where it left off after the story skip and after completing 5.1 through 5.55 this trophy will pop. You'll need to do this before you're able to start Endwalker content anyway. 

I should’ve been a bit more clear, the skip has brought me to “The Next Ship to Sail” Quest so I am beyond the 5.5 patch quests. I’ve tried restarting the game, I still have an active subscription too. 

Edited by zeroy99
spelling errors

9 minutes ago, zeroy99 said:

I should’ve been a bit more clear, the skip has brought me to “The Next Ship to Sail” Quest so I am beyond the 5.5 patch quests. I’ve tried restarting the game, I still have an active subscription too. 

Complete either that quest or literally any sidequest and all of the patch 5.0-5.55 trophies should unlock. 

• Like 3