I Accidentally All the Guns glitch?

Confirmed the following:

For both Powder Keg and Propane tank, you MUST throw them and then shoot them while its still in mid air for it to count. If you shoot them while they are on the ground, the explosion kill does not count. The explosion must be done by throwing and then shooting while its still in mid air.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have note for this trophy it’s happen with me years ago when the game published in the first time i do everything all gun from beginning to the end also back again with bouns unlocked and kill every enemy with every guns even if you destroy the barrel powder & propane if still not unlocking just fight Rafe again with sword and beat him the trophy will obtain 100% i do everything before with this until I figure it out

• 5 months later...

Had the same problems as everyone above, tried everything and the trophy wouldn't pop. Even tried the ch. 22 thing and it wouldn't work. Started a new game and it popped when I fired the toy gun in Ch. 4 so if everything else fails try loading that chapter up and see if that helps.

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2022 at 10:25 PM, Shadowlord87 said:

I suspect something got changed with this one, it randomly popped for me after I beat the end boss at the end of my initial playthrough (I wonder if the sword counts towards this?)

This happened for me as well, so maybe the sword is just an unmissable weapon we need for the trophy? Was sitting there thinking ok cool let's see if sword master pops, it did followed immediately by all weapons trophy to my surprise.