HD Camera help?!

Connie

Hey so i don't know much about cameras specs etc. But i've been looking to buy a nice hd camera that is not too expensive. 

I wouldn't like to spend anymore than £200 on a camera and i would need a camera that takes both good quality photos and videos (i know what you're thinking)

So if you could help a brother out that would be much appreciated. :) 

Look into Panasonic Lumix. We use it for concerts and it does really well with low light and the audio capture is superb in those situations. Im not sure if it fights your price range but seeing as this is your first real reply id say look into it. The one we have is a great lil camera (the wifes a photographer and she loves this for outings that dont require full gear)

• Like 1

Look into Panasonic Lumix. We use it for concerts and it does really well with low light and the audio capture is superb in those situations. Im not sure if it fights your price range but seeing as this is your first real reply id say look into it. The one we have is a great lil camera (the wifes a photographer and she loves this for outings that dont require full gear)

I have Lumix. I rarely use it though because I can only have a few leaves in a year. Great for both capturing videos & photos. I bring it mostly whenever I go on outings & travel. Try to check this brand. This is the only brand i find the price decent.

Any particular model number for the Lumix?