London's Protectors: Resistance Mode

HedleyNEUK

Last trophy for 100%, and man i'm finding London's Protectors (Nigel Cass boss fight) tough on resistance mode! 

Any tips? I've tried slow and methodical, and i've tried to rush the three EMP's as quick as possible, but always end up swamped doing the third

I'm using Wrench with MP5, as i mucked up my cloudsave's after failing an earlier mission and losing Aiden, so i no longer have him

The mode generally is a good challenge and by no means easy, and i still feel i can do this mission, but usually only try 5-6 times before i lose my cool and play something else for a bit :D

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HedleyNEUK said:

Last trophy for 100%, and man i'm finding London's Protectors (Nigel Cass boss fight) tough on resistance mode! 

Any tips? I've tried slow and methodical, and i've tried to rush the three EMP's as quick as possible, but always end up swamped doing the third

I'm using Wrench with MP5, as i mucked up my cloudsave's after failing an earlier mission and losing Aiden, so i no longer have him

The mode generally is a good challenge and by no means easy, and i still feel i can do this mission, but usually only try 5-6 times before i lose my cool and play something else for a bit :D

My best advice barring restarting and getting Aiden back is to find and recruit someone with heavy weapons that deal alot of damage 

Aiden makes it Abit easier cause his blackout ability gives you Abit of breathing room but trial and error will get you through

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

This was a hard fight.  Check the Resistance Mode adds one trophy thread.  I shared Veftx’s video using the spider-bot to get through it.

Sweet il check that out thanks

8 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

My best advice barring restarting and getting Aiden back is to find and recruit someone with heavy weapons that deal alot of damage 

Aiden makes it Abit easier cause his blackout ability gives you Abit of breathing room but trial and error will get you through

Yeah had it not been so tough to get to here id restart to get him back :D

Annoying  lost him as ive een backing saves up every so often, but i failed a mission (losing Aiden) one night and forgot to download the old save. so by the time i loaded the game up again 2 days later my save had auto backed up to the cloud so i lost him forever :D

6 minutes ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

I think I used an Albion Guard for this particular mission.  In fact, I only used Aiden for one mission right at the end so it’s absolutely doable without him. Good luck!

That video almost seems like its not on resistance mode by how much in control he seems by basing himself in that corner desk, so im certainly gonna give it a try

Mind i have already reloaded my save and redone the first half o the mission as i thought id need the AR cloak and took the spider..... il have to do the same again to try with the spider :D

19 hours ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

I think I used an Albion Guard for this particular mission.  In fact, I only used Aiden for one mission right at the end so it’s absolutely doable without him. Good luck!

You absolute hero!!!! Followed that vids method, camped at those desks and sent the spider to do the work, managed first try without too much stress!! took longer to redo the first half to have Wrench equipped with the right gun and the spider than the mech fight :D Thanks again

• Like 1