How to boost to Division 4 (2022)

BEAMER231

To OP, since the left side represents the winning team, the 2nd match should be A4 vs A3 and the 13th match should be A4 vs A5, otherwise the following game for each will be a mismatch. Other than that it has been easy to read and follow, thank you!

• 2 months later...

Have received the achievement as of mid September, using the solo boost method.

What I have found that does not seem to be talked about much is that to match up with one of your accounts the balance of Win/Loss record has to be equal for 2 accounts.

Win/Loss balance is basically “number of wins” - “number of losses”, so if you have record of 1-1, then your balance is 0,

and if you have a record of 1-2, then your balance is -1, because you lost more games that you won.

For example, if we assume there is no draws in the process:

an account with record 0-0 can match up with an account with 0-0 and 1-1 record, but not with 2-2

an account with record 1-0 can match up with 1-0 and 2-1 record

an account with record 2-0 can match up with 2-0 and 3-1 record

record 3-0 can only match up with 3-0, since an account with 4-1 has completed all placement matches.

4-0 can only match up with 4-0

To match, both accounts have to still be completing placement matches, so an account that was placed in the division cannot be matched with account completing placements.

• 1 month later...

Me and a buddy of mine are gonna boost it together this weekend. I have an issue though. I already deleted my club the maximum ammount of times (5). Is there any way to start fresh? Either with a new account on EA or whatever, but in a way that my main PS account gets this trophy? Any help is welcome

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 6:35 PM, MrMittery said:

Me and a buddy of mine are gonna boost it together this weekend. I have an issue though. I already deleted my club the maximum ammount of times (5). Is there any way to start fresh? Either with a new account on EA or whatever, but in a way that my main PS account gets this trophy? Any help is welcome

I guess a bit late since the servers are closed now, but no it is impossible to reset it. Only through support in theory that would not make any exceptions